Universal Data Access Components is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-09-19. The program can be installed on WinXP, Mac OS X, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Android, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Win95, Linux, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows 8, iOS.
UniDAC (Universal Data Access Components) is a powerful library of non-visual cross-database data access components for direct access to various database servers from Embarcadero RAD Studio XE5/XE4/XE3/XE2/XE, Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010, CodeGear RAD Studio 2009/2007, Turbo Delphi Professional, Turbo Delphi for .NET Professional, Turbo C++ Professional, Borland Delphi 2005, Borland Delphi 7/6, Borland C++Builder 6, Lazarus 1.0.12 and Free Pascal 2.6.2 for Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Linux, FreeBSD, for 32-bit and 64-bit platforms.
UniDAC presents the compilation of the best DAC products and provides unified access to the popular database servers like Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, InterBase, Firebird, PostgreSQL, SQLite and others. Using UniDAC with its server-independent interface is the best way to create cross-database applications. UniDAC brings outstanding flexibility and independence to your projects.
The capability to develop applications using the cutting-edge IDE for all the supported target-platforms: Win32, Win64, Mac OS, iOS, and now - Android. UniDAC gives its users an opportunity to establish Direct Connection and get the fastest data access to databases.
- RAD Studio XE5 support
- Android application development support
- iOS development support
- NEXTGEN compiler support
- Mac OS X development support
- Win64 development support
- Universal access to different database servers
- Full support for the latest server editions
- High overall performance
- Support of all standard and third-party data-aware controls
- Disconnected Model with automatic connection control for working with data offline
- Local Failover for detecting connection loss and implicit re-execution of certain operations
- Unicode and national charsets support
- Database-independent data storage with the TVirtualTable component
- CachedUpdates operation mode
- Ability to retrieve metadata information
- A large amount of helpful demo projects
Universal Data Access Components (version 5.1) has a file size of 37.49 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 74 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.